- Appeals Court to Consider Community Bill of Rights
- Initiative Votes To Be Prejudiced By City Council With Poison Pill Advisory Propositions
- Opponents of Initiatives in Violation of Campaign Disclosure Laws
- History of Efforts to Keep the Community Bill of Rights Initiative off the Ballot
- Envision Spokane Statement to Legal Action to Block the Community Bill of Rights from the Ballot
- Why does the City Council continue to ignore and distort the substance of the Community Bill of Rights?
- Spokane City Council wants initiatives sent to voters
- City\'s So-called \"Independent\" Review of Initiatives Quite Suspect
- Center for Constitutional Rights Weighs in on City\'s Threat of Legal Challenge Against Duly Qualified Initiative
- Washington Law Bars Pre-Election Challenges to Initiative; Call to City Council and Mayor to Preserve Initiative Process
- Open Letter to the Spokane City Council and Mayor Condon From Envision Spokane
- Open Letter to the Mayor and City Council
- Vestal: Mike Fagan reaffirms principle over politics
Community rights over corporate rights
It's Time to Pass the Community Bill of Rights
The campaign to pass the Community Bill of Rights this coming November starts now.